Have you been anticipating warmer months for a long and searching for your right option in the best gas grills under $500? We understand that.
You must be reminiscing the previous summer season when you had lots of fun and grilling. As summer is already here to chill up your mood, why not uncover your gas grill or buy a new one?
Consumers are nowadays switching to gas grills due to their better efficiency. While using these, you don’t have to burn your coals and entangled into such hassles when you purchase one of these gas grills.
Whether you are a PRO pitmaster or a novice, light up your gas grill and cook those lip-smacking dishes with perfection. You can cook straight away and serve hot to your guests.
However, out of countless models available in the market, it might be daunting enough which one to purchase.
Are you searching for the best gas grills that are worth your dollar?
The best collections of gas grills started at less than $500. If you expect sturdy yet budget-worthy gas grills under $500, this article has the 5 best gas grills enlisted.
- 1 Best Gas Grills Under $500 By Consumer Reports 2023
- 1.1 1. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Grill
- 1.2 2. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Stainless Steel Cart Style Grill
- 1.3 3. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Gas Grill – Flat Top & 36″ Outdoor Griddle Station
- 1.4 4. Masterbuilt 205 Stainless Steel Gas Grill, Tabletop (Old Version)
- 1.5 5. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
- 1.6 6. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Grill
- 2 What to Look for Finding the Right Product Among the best Gas Grills Under $500?
- 3 Conclusion
Best Gas Grills Under $500 By Consumer Reports 2023
Our hand-picked 5 gas grills are unparalleled and they differ from each other based on quality and functionality. Here’s everything we have added about the product’s features, pros, and cons in the best gas grills under $500 buying guide:
1. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Grill
The eminent grill manufacturer, Weber, is popular for its credible and high-quality grill machines. That’s why the list includes Weber Spirit II E-310 3-burner gas grill under $500. It is a durable as well as enticing grill that gives you prolonged years of high-performance cooking!
This stunning gas grill is jam-packed with eye-catching features. It makes efficient grilling for a large group due to its 424 sq. inches cooking surface. In brief, this one cooks approx 20 burgers at a time.
If we dig deeper into the machine, it boasts of Weber’s robust proprietary GS4 grilling system. The product has infinity ignition, a classy grease management system, potent burners, and Flavorizer bars.
Moreover, there are two side tables for additional storage space and 6 tool hooks for hanging grill brushes and spatulas.
As far as performance is concerned, it offers top-notch performance due to the presence of 3 burners. It allows precision and acute temperature control. Grill’s built-in material is porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, which help create the perfect grill marks.
In short, this model comes up with both natural gas and propane versions. So, all you can get a painless and quick clean-up facility after using it. This coolest model is a pretty appealing, trustworthy, and outstanding grill for all the pitmasters out there!
- 30000 BTUs
- Integrated thermometer
- Six-hooks tool
- iGrill 3 Compatibility
- Two side tables
- The natural gas fuel system is available
- Super-efficient build materials
- Top-notch burner with GS4 grilling
- Highest on the price range
- The Best Electric Turkey Roasters for 2023
- Top 10 Best Pellet Smoker Grill Combo 2023
- The Best Gas Grill And Griddle Combo 2023
- Top 10 Best Electric Smokers Consumer Reports 2023
- The Best Small Gas Grill of 2023
- Top 5 Best Wood Pellet Grills 2023
- The 9 Best Offset Smokers 2023
- Top 10 Best Smokeless Indoor Grills in 2023
- The 10 Best Grill Covers for 2023
- Top 10 Best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo 2023
2. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Stainless Steel Cart Style Grill
The Char-Broil Performance 4-burner liquid Propane gas grill delivers 36000 BTUs of even heat distribution across a 425 sq. inch cooking top. Moreover, 10000-BTU lidded side burner is present, where lids fold down, to safeguard the burner. Hence, it can provide you an enhanced workspace when it’s not in ‘using’ mode.
As far as durability is concerned, this best-in-class gas grill comes with a porcelain-enameled finish with classy stainless steel holders for maximized durability and rust-resistance formula. Also, for cleaning ease, this one of the best gas grills under $500 provides a removable grease tray for fast and hassle-free cleanup.
In order to enjoy a seamless cooking experience, four stainless steel top-ported burners are attached for magnified durability. You can get started with just a push of a button as it is associated with the top-notch electronic ignition system for credible and fleet startups.
It has an amplified cooking surface of 425 sq. inch that broadly categorizes into primary and secondary ones. Here, the primary one measures 23-inches by 18.5-inches in-depth exterior. Bring home this amazing gas grill to make everyone awestruck!
- 4 powerful and bigger burners with superior 36000 BTU
- Hassle-free cleaning of the cooking grates
- Massive casters, gamut food preparation space, and storage
- Easy portability
- The seamless electronic ignition system for quick startups
- Convenient shelves which can be folded away during idle mode
- 10000 BTU Lidded side burner facility
- The swing-away warming rack is of 150 sq. inch
- Perfect grill marks
- Enhanced heat analyzing and control
- Long-lasting performance
- No customer support available
- Quality is not up-to-the-mark
3. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Gas Grill – Flat Top & 36″ Outdoor Griddle Station
Get the unrivaled griddle experience from Blackstone’s professional 4-burner gas grill to your home and replace your older one! Well, replacing your outdated BBQ with this one will let you never look back.
Due to its using simplicity and operability to assemble features, cooking can be done in no time. It eliminates the clutter of charcoal, kerosene, and matches to enjoy its quick and fast cooking.
This grill incorporates a battery-powered push-button ignition for a hassle-free start. All you need to push the button simply to start the griddle! So, it takes your worries away from outdoor grilling and lets you spend enough time enjoying yourself there.
Do you want to try restaurant-style cooking with the best gas grills under $500?
The 720 sq. inches of the flat top of this grill are perfect for grilling to cater to a large group.
Prepare delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner to cook steak, potatoes, pancakes, Quesadillas, and many more! Also, it offers a slew of fascinating features, including sufficient food storage and preparation at the bottom shelf and two-side shelves.
Enjoy its long-lasting durability due to its powder-coated black steel frame, thick cold steel cooktop, and stainless steel burners.
- Secure footing
- Electric push-button igniter
- 4 different cooking zones
- Total versatility
- Adjustable heat zones
- Versatile cooking surface
- Keeping food warm for a specific time
- Grill as many as you can on its expansive cooktop
- 60000 BTU cooking options
- Mediocre customer service
- Poor grease drain designs
4. Masterbuilt 205 Stainless Steel Gas Grill, Tabletop (Old Version)
Are you looking for something portable tabletop grills under $500? You can easily magnify your willingness, as this Masterbuilt 205 gas grill can give you some nice perks.
Though the cooking surface is not that much larger to serve a long group of guests, it’s worth your use!
The cooktop has a 205 sq. inch not so expansive cooking area. Still, it can efficiently manage to cook the meal for at least 4 people.
However, this primary stainless steel cooking surface has a 105 sq. inch chrome-plated warming rack. Hence, altogether, the cooktop includes 305 sq. inches of space.
Due to its amazing portability, you may like to take it on camping, picnic, boating, and tailgating. Moreover, you can enjoy this in your backyard. Despite being an old version, this stainless-steel firebox will be perfect for mollifying your grilling requirements.
As far as capacity is concerned, this product made it to the list of best gas grills under $500 because of its fantastic tabletop grill can put out 10000 BTUs with a single burner. Also, it has enough space for grilling large pieces of meat and other variants. While considering its durability part, its sturdy characteristics are worth noticing.
In brief, its compact design, folding legs, locking lid, and large front carries handle. Hence, it makes this one immensely portable and transportation-worthy!
- 16oz. disposable cylinder
- Easy to use push button available
- Grease pan to collect the excess oil
- Heat thermometer
- Warming rack
- Hassle-free to clean
- Amazing customer service
- Superior built-in quality
- Not worth the money
5. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Q2200 liquid propane grill should be tagged as a “little grill with superior performance.” It is a lightweight and durable portable gas grill, uses propane gas canisters, and has a good cooktop size of 280 sq. inches.
Coming in 41.4 lbs, the Weber Q2200 is a fantastic choice for traveling and camping. However, it needs a bit of assembly and is ready to get started in a few minutes. Most of the Weber gas grill products have amazing in-built quality and will last for several years.
So, what does set this gas grill apart from other lightweight and useful ones?
Its strong performance! It makes it impeccable.
It is not so powerful if compared to big-sized grills, but it can put out 12000 BTU per hour efficiency-based stainless steel burner. Therefore, it can seamlessly provide sufficient heat to satisfy the need of the picky pitmasters.
- Push-button ignition offers fast cooking
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Superior two-folding work tables
- Electronic ignition provides a top-notch thermometer
- 3D interactive assembly guides are available
- Free BILT app for more assistance
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame for durability
- The lid and body are made of cast aluminum
- Removable catch pan available
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Design is not so good
- Heavy gas grill
6. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Grill
Weber is a highly reputable brand for grills. Its super classy spirit grill can provide you a seamless cooking experience with its 2-burners facility. Its burners offer a total of 26500 BTUs of power for the prime cooking area of 360 square inches.
Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Grill is the most attractive one and comes at a price within the margin range. Above everything, it is worthy.
As far as its performance is concerned, such high-performance burners heated up to 500 degrees in a few minutes. Therefore, you get an even heat distribution and a faster cooking experience.
- Propane gas grill works seamlessly with standard 20 lb LP tank
- Robust GS4 grilling system
- Infinity ignition
- Quality construction
- Superior Grease management system
- Hood is not deep like other models
What to Look for Finding the Right Product Among the best Gas Grills Under $500?
With the huge list of accessories and features available for a gas grill, trying to pick out one could be pretty intimidating. So, let’s look at the guide on looking for while buying a gas grill under $500.
A few options will be there when to consider grilling grate materials. Usually, grill grate materials should be made from the following materials:
Cast-iron Cooking Grates
The cast-iron cooking grates can highly retain heat for longer times. Therefore, foods get nice grill marks. Besides, such heavy-duty cooking grates require more maintenance and susceptible to corrosion.
If you need something affordable and popular grate materials, stainless steel will be the most amazing solution. It’s usually lighter weight and thinner. Hence, they get heated up rapidly but unable to retain the heat for a long time.
Porcelain-coated grates either have a steel or cast-iron layer, which helps restrain food from sticking to the grill. However, coated cast-iron grates have a bad reputation for sticking over time. Therefore, these are known to lose their non-stick and anti-corrosive features quickly.
Size of the Grill
The size consideration is the best thing to look out for in a gas grill. These grills come in diverse sizes, ranging from a wee tabletop grill to wide 6-burners cooking space. Hence, the significant thing to consider is how the bigger surface area you need to cater to your guests.
If you want one for your family, therefore, a small one will work amazingly! Do you want to cook whole meat or turkey on your grill? If this seems attractive to you, opt for any specific grill with a taller hood and enough sq. inches of cooking space.
British Thermal Units (BTU) is a convenient way of measuring heat output for any appliance required for a barbecue. The number provides you a notion of how much heat that barbecue will lay over the grilling surface.
The BTU rating should be a little ambiguous factor since heat output relies on various factors. These could be possible BBQ material or if it is made from the infrared or traditional grill. So, when you are willing to purchase a Gas Grill under $500, consider the BTU rating between 20000 and 30000.
To conclude, if you want to bring home the top-rated gas grill, which suits your requirements, go through all of these top 5 aforementioned gas grills. All those are outstanding and will definitely stand out from the crowd.
After executing the research, these best gas grills under $500 are worth the deal as they will be going to provide you the several years of enjoyment. However, there are huge options to pick out one particular gas grill based on your needs and price range.
Overall, Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 gas grill is the ideal grill for many guests and families. With a very affordable price point of around $500, you will get a stunningly designed BBQ griller containing the coolest features. So, whichever you opt for, you couldn’t go wrong! Happy grilling!